Dante was the leader of the Ninth Circle.
The Circle was a secret organization created for the sole purpose of storing dirty money coming from robberies, frauds and illicit operations, and of financing just as many criminal activities for the right profit. He was killed by Emiko Queen.
- Martial Arts
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Knife Expert
- Peak Human Condition: Dante was able to fight in the same level of Green arrow and even to beat him in a fair combat.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow and is an adaptation of Dante. The original character was created by Benjamin Percy and first appeared in Green Arrow (Volume 6) #2.
- Dante was portrayed by Adrian Paul.
- 3 Appearances of Dante (Arrowverse)
- 1 Images featuring Dante (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Dante (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Dante (Arrowverse)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."