The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Paul Dini (Flashback and main story)
- Arleen Sorkin
- Alan Burnett
- Bruce Timm
- Eric Radomski
- Dr. Benjamin
- Robert Dini
- Jane Dini
- Bruce Dini
- Harley Quinn
- Harley Quinn (Batman: The Animated Series) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Robin (1966 TV Series)
- Morpheus (Sandman)
- Death (Sandman)
- Nameless Muggers (Single appearance)
- Killer Croc
- Mister Freeze
- Poison Ivy
- Chris (Behind the scenes)
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Alfred Pennyworth (Cameo)
- Lois Lane (1941 Cartoon) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Superman (1941 Cartoons) (On a TV or computer screen)
- James Bond (In a vision)
- Sherlock Holmes (In a vision)
- Cheshire Cat (In a vision)
- White Rabbit (In a vision)
- Mad Hatter (In a vision)
- Beany and Cecil (In a vision)
- Ivan Ivorybill (see notes)
Synopsis for the 1st Story
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on June 15, 2016.
- The name "Ivan Ivorybill" is a reference to the ivory-billed woodpecker and was used in this tale as to avoid using the name of the famous cartoon character "Woody Woodpecker".
- There's a reference to Detective Comics #365, one of Dini's favourite comic books in his childhood.
- There's also a reference to the episode The Man Who Killed Batman, also written by Dini.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Dark Night: A True Batman Story on the forums
- Images from Dark Night: A True Batman Story
Links and References