Soon after The Light's apparent defeat on Santa Prisca, Vandal Savage proceeded to steal the Warworld from the Reach and the Justice League and then traveled to Apokolips. After arriving, Savage met with Darkseid and assured him that everything was "Business as usual."
- New God Physiology: As a member of the New Gods Darkseid is much physically stronger and more resiliant than a normal human being. As the leader of Apokolips and the strongest New God there, Darkseid's own power is staggering and on his own is capable of matching the strength of conventional armies.
- Superhuman Strength
- Omega Beams: Darkseid can tap into a powerful source of energy called the Omega Force. This gives him various abilities including his signature Omega Beams which are powerful enough to disintegrate matter and severely injure even powerful beings like Vandal Savage.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and is an adaptation of Darkseid. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134.
- Darkseid is voiced by Michael-Leon Wooley.
- 6 Appearances of Darkseid (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Darkseid (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Darkseid (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Darkseid (Earth-16)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.