He sent one of his sons, Kalibak, to attack LexCorp on Earth. Kalibak retreated after facing Superman, but Darkseid sent him again along with his elites. During their raid, Darkseid personally made a deal with Lex Luthor for his red sun mote. He returned to Earth to discuss a partnership with Luthor; however Luthor turned against him after Uxas revealed his intentions to invade Earth. Darkseid boasted that he a drive containing LexCorp's secrets, but after Superman destroyed it, Darkseid returned to New Kryption. Clark returned to his allies, where Orion revealed Darkseid was just going to try all-out assaults. They attacked Darkseid's base and Superman destroyed a Boom Tube, causing Uxas to give up.
- New God Physiology
- Omega Effect
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the The Coming of the Supermen and is an adaptation of Uxas/Darkseid. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134.
- 6 Appearances of Darkseid (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 1 Images featuring Darkseid (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 1 Quotations by or about Darkseid (The Coming of the Supermen)
- Character Gallery: Darkseid (The Coming of the Supermen)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."