Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
He demonstrated the ability to bend spacetime, though the origin of these powers is unknown.
While trying to complete his mission, he was kidnapped by the Secret Society and plugged into a machine that gave their headquarters amazing abilities. Because he was not expected to report back until he had answers, he wasn't missed, until a team of superheroes burst into the mansion on another mission and rescued him.
- Chronos was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane, first appearing in Atom #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Chronos first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League of America (Volume 3) #5 by Geoff Johns and Brett Booth.
- 10 Appearances of David Clinton (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring David Clinton (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about David Clinton (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: David Clinton (Prime Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Atom Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Atom, the mighty mite. He may also have been an enemy of of the second Atom. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Atom Villains category."