- While my gang executes the crimes I lay out for them... I establish an alibi for myself here on campus! A perfect system!
- — David Grahm src
David sustained a brain injury when he hit his head on a chunk of concrete on the bottom of the swimming pool. Blaming herself for not being around to save him, Supergirl used Kandorian brain-surgery equipment to transfer some of her brain cells to David's head to replace his damaged cells. David recovered, but he gained temporary powers due to the transplant.
Ignoring his powers would vanish soon, David created a costume with a lead mask, called himself Super-Scavenger and got to commit crimes. When challenged by Supergirl, he attempted to fight her off, but his powers went off during the skirmish. Supergirl -who had deduced his real identity- saved him from falling to his death and turned him over to the police.
- Unique Physiology: Because of a Kryptonian cells transplant, Super-Scavenger had some Kryptonian powers for a while.
- Lead mask
- This version of Super-Scavenger, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of David Grahm (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring David Grahm (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about David Grahm (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: David Grahm (Earth-One)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |