David Singh was Central City's police chief.
David and Hartley stayed in Central City when the Anti-Life Equation infected everyone else. David cut off the elevator access and blocked the stairways when a horde of Anti-Living charged at their apartment, due to Hartley using his sonic flute to drive them away but having the opposite effect. David after finding this out stated he only had two bullets left and suggested they commit suicide, though Hartley protested against it and stated he preferred to go down fighting with him. The Martian Manhunter came to their rescue as the Anti-Living were about to break down their door, taking them to Superman and Wonder Woman, to whom Hartley explained why the undead were attracted to their apartment.
The Martian Manhunter later took Hartley and David to the Fortress of Solitude. They were later moved to Poison Ivy's garden in Gotham City. When the Anti-Living horde led by Black Adam assaulted it, David helped in defending it. When Hartley went along with Wink to lure the horde into the Land of the Nightshades, David demanded answers from Lex Luthor, who refused to reveal his plan. When Nightshade's portal to the realm started closing, David again demanded answers, but Lex told him that Piper chose to sacrifice himself to trap the Anti-Living and he should be proud. Just at that moment, Wink appeared with Aerie and Hartley, with the lovers embracing in a passionate kiss.
Powers and Abilities
- David Singh was created by Geoff Johns and Francis Manapul, first appearing in The Flash Secret Files and Origins #2010. However, the DCeased version of David Singh first appeared in DCeased: Hope at World's End #9 by Tom Taylor and Marco Failla.
- 4 Appearances of David Singh (DCeased)
- 1 Images featuring David Singh (DCeased)
- Quotations by or about David Singh (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: David Singh (DCeased)