Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Powers and Abilities
- Danger Sense: Dove is capable of sensing danger seconds before it occurs. She was able to sense an explosion before it occurred and was able to sense a strange disturbance left by Condor and Swan's power. She is able to make use of this power outside of her Dove transformation.
- Enhanced Intellect
- Flight: While in her transformation Dawn is capable of flying completely unaided for an unlimited amount of time.
- Light Projection: Although she wasn't originally able to utilize this ability, she eventually mastered its use over several battles. She was able to project scorching light energy at Condor to defeat him in his empowered form.
- Superhuman Durability: Dove is far more durably then an average human. She was able to survive a four-story drop with no problem, landing on the car of a crook.
- Superhuman Strength: Dove is superhumanly strong. When in the transformation Dove is capable of harming powerhouses such as Blockbuster. She retains some of this strength even when she is in her normal form, as she was able to bust concrete with a kick.
- Dove was created by Karl Kesel, Barbara Kesel and Rob Liefeld, first appearing in Hawk and Dove (Volume 2) #1. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity her first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Sterling Gates and Rob Liefeld's New 52 Hawk and Dove series.
- 53 Appearances of Dawn Granger (Prime Earth)
- 23 Images featuring Dawn Granger (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dawn Granger (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dawn Granger (Prime Earth)
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.
|Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the superhero team known as the Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.