Dax-Baron was a Kryptonian soldier in a time when Krypton was divided. Due to possessing the Vara gene, Dax volunteered to undergo a process that would make him invulnerable and help win the war. the experiment was headed by Van-Zod and Wedna-El, who put Dax through numerous, lethal trials, resurrecting him until he adapted to each scenario. This, however, caused Dax to become heavily scarred and disfigured. The process continued even after Krypton had been united by Jo-Man, with Wedna claiming that there will always be another war. Dax's wife, Enaj, attempted to free her husband, only to find the monster he had become, causing her to run away. Some time after this, Dax was now commonly referred to as "Doomsday" and was locked away in a vault beneath Krypton.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Krypton and is an adaptation of Doomsday. The original character was created by Dan Jurgens and first appeared in Superman: The Man of Steel #17.
- Dax-Baron is portrayed by Staz Nair in flashbacks.
- 6 Appearances of Dax-Baron (Krypton TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Dax-Baron (Krypton TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Dax-Baron (Krypton TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Dax-Baron (Krypton TV Series)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."