"The End of the World as we Know It": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- This is what I've been waiting -- praying for. A chance to make it up to you -- all of you. I can't bring you back -- but I can answer for my sins.
Synopsis for "The End of the World as we Know It"
Appearing in "The End of the World as we Know It"
- Sentinels of Magic
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
- Justice Society of America
- Captain Marvel
- Rocket Red Brigade
- Animal Man
- Freedom Beast
- Green Lantern Corps (Deceased)
- Spear of Destiny
- Cosmic Staff
- Green Lantern Ring
- Soultaker Sword
- Suit of Souls
- Helmet of Fate
- Sandman's Gas Gun
- Cosmic Converter Belt
- S.T.R.I.P.E. Armor
- Trident of Lucifer
- Mystic Symbol of the Seven
- Based on Sand's costume, the JSA's appearance in Day of Judgment probably takes place between scenes in either JSA #4 or JSA #5.
- DC Universe Magical Community Recommended Reading
Links and References
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.