DeSaad is a minion of Darkseid on Apokolips, responsible for torturing the Earth-based hero Cyborg and implanting his body with a modified version of the Anti-Life Equation that would act as a techno-organic virus that would spread via telecommunications. The plan backfired by tainting the Equation and infecting Darkseid himself, forcing him to plunge into the raging inferno at the heart of Apokolips in despair and cause it to explode, but not before DeSaad teleported Cyborg back to Earth via Boom Tube in a futile attempt to get rid of the Equation.
- DeSaad was created by Jack Kirby, first appearing in Forever People #2. However, the DCeased version of DeSaad first appeared DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- 1 Appearances of DeSaad (DCeased)
- 1 Images featuring DeSaad (DCeased)
- 1 Quotations by or about DeSaad (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: DeSaad (DCeased)