"Astride a Grave": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Let me tell you something about me. Life is the most valuable thing we have, right? When you take a life, that should mean something, right? When I killed my brother, I felt nothing. No guilt, no remorse -- nothing. And he was the one person in this world I ever gave two damns about. They lied to me -- about the importance of life. The only life anybody really cares about is their own and I don't even care about that. You understand? I'm just killing time, waiting to die.
Appearing in "Astride a Grave"
- Joe Truscott
- Deadshot's Costume/Weaponry
Synopsis for "Astride a Grave"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The cover date for this issue is "Holiday."
- No trivia.
- Discuss Deadshot Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deadshot series
- Images from Deadshot Vol 1 4
Links and References