Second in command only to Major Rhonda Ricoh, Toye and the other Aquamarines were deployed by the government to assassinate Aquaman when the villainous group N.E.M.O. framed Atlantis in sparking a war with the surface. All of the Aquamarines, including Orca, were captured by Aquaman and detained as prisoners-of-war.
- Transformation: After having gone through government-issued experiments, Toye now has the ability to transform into a whale-human hybrid soldier.
- Superhuman Swimming
- 7 Appearances of Dean Toye (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Dean Toye (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dean Toye (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dean Toye (Prime Earth)