"Four Rooms, Part One": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I heard a story once, too...about a decorated Navy pilot. Three tours in the sandbox, group C.O. ISAF, running black bags out of Incirlik. Got ASMO'ed into pretending to be whatever you're pretending to be now -- a third banana-box man. What a waste.
- -- Slade Wilson
Appearing in "Four Rooms, Part One"
- Deathstroke (Flashback and main story)
- W.R. Wintergreen (Flashback only)
- "Rax" Racskowski
- Dexter Honore
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- United States of America
- North Vietnam
Synopsis for "Four Rooms, Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on December 28, 2016.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Deathstroke Vol 4 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Deathstroke series
- Images from Deathstroke Vol 4 9
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.