Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Deathwing was a Nightwing villain, brainwashed into believing he was the true Nightwing.
Deathwing was originally one of Professor Pyg's's dollotrons; individuals who were abducted, surgically altered and brainwashed into obedience. At some point, Dr. Simon Hurt brainwashed the Dollotron into thinking it was Nightwing.
Changing his name to Deathwing, the dollotron went on a murderous rampage, killing criminals and anyone who stood in his way. He also attempted to take out Nightwing, whom he believed to be the impostor.
Powers and Abilities
- Escrima Sticks
- Despite the similarities in name and appearance this is a different character from the Team Titans Deathwing.
- In addition to fighting skills, he also has the voice of Nightwing.
- 6 Appearances of Deathwing (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Deathwing (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Deathwing (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Deathwing (Prime Earth)