|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Real Name: Deever Tweed
Nicknames: No known nicknames
Former Aliases: No known former aliases
Other Current Aliases: Tweedle-Dee; The Tweeds (with his cousin); The Tweedles (with his cousin)
Legal Status: Deever Tweed is a citizen of the United States with a criminal record.
Marital Status: Marital status unknown
Group Affiliation: Partner of Tweedledum; inmate of Arkham Asylum; occasional ally of the Joker
Base of Operations: Gotham City
History of character unknown.
Weight: xxx lbs (xxx kg)
Eyes: Eye colour unknown
Hair: Hair colour unknown
Unusual Features: No unusual features
Known Powers: No known powers.
Known Abilities: No known abilities.
Strength Level: Tweedledee possesses the strength level of a man who engages in no exercise whatsoever.
Equipment: No known equipment.
Transportation: No known transportation.
Weapons: Generally, Tweedledee and his cousin do not use weaponry, but they have been known to utilize knockout gas to foil pursuers.
- The characters of Tweedledee and Tweedledum were created by Don Cameron, Bob Kane and Jerry Robinson.
- Tweedledee and Tweedledum were originally exclusive to Pre-Crisis Earth-Two continuity. However, their existence has since been retconned, placing them in the modern Post-Crisis era.
- Tweedeldee and Tweedledum are often mistaken for twin siblings due to their close physical resemblance. In fact however, they are actually cousins.
- The Tweedles have employed several henchmen throughout their careers including characters named, Slug, Windy, Tony, and Sparks.
- The characters of Tweedledee and Tweedledum were originally created by novelist Lewis Carroll for the 1871 children's story, Through the Looking-Glass (more commonly referred to as Alice in Wonderland).
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee article at Wikipedia
- Tweedledee and Tweedledum biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Univers