"The End Of All Things": In Hell, Father Theod begs Jason Blood to save him. Jason explains he cannot do what Etrigan did - he is merely there to collect his tears. While the Demon Knights defend Little Spring, Vandal Savage leads a group of the Questing Queen's soldiers to attack their own supp
- No care for them doth shape my plans-- but these men annoy proud Etrigan!
- -- Etrigan
Appearing in "The End Of All Things"
Synopsis for "The End Of All Things"
In Hell, Father Theod begs Jason Blood to save him. Jason explains he cannot do what Etrigan did - he is merely there to collect his tears. While the Demon Knights defend Little Spring, Vandal Savage leads a group of the Questing Queen's soldiers to attack their own supply convoy for riches. Mordru receives word of Savage's treachery right after hearing word of reinforcements mobilizing in Alba Sarum. The Questing Queen instructs Mordru to take a decade of her life to recharge his magic for the ensuing battle.
Jason Blood returns from Hell with Father Theod's tears. Xanadu drinks them and is restored to her more youthful, more powerful former image. Vandal Savage's assault on the Queen's convoy is quickly quelled and all of the men under his command have been killed. On the battlefield Shining Knight meets the Questing Queen as Mordru challenges Madame Xanadu. Vandal Savage fights his way back to his former group, claiming the betrayal to be a ruse.
The Questing Queen manages to eventually get the upper hand against Shining Knight, but only by fighting without honor. Xanadu is overpowered by Mordru and the entire village is destroyed in the battle killing many villagers. Just when all seems lost, a Heraldic dragon crashes to the ground as the reinforcements from Alba Sarum ride in. The Queen and the Horde retreat.
A representative of the government of Alba Sarum approaches the Demon Knights and tells them he has orders to quickly get them to meet with the highnesses of Alba Sarum. Meanwhile Alairic mourns amidst the dead as Little Spring burns to the ground around him.
- This book was first published on March 14, 2012.
- A Knight from Alba Sarum's army calls the seven associates the "Demon Knights" and marks the second time the name is used. Still the seven do not yet call themselves Demon Knights.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Demon Knights Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Demon Knights series
- Images from Demon Knights Vol 1 7
- The Demon Recommended Reading
- Madame Xanadu Recommended Reading