On Apokolips, DeSaad assisted his master Darkseid on torturing the Earth-based hero Cyborg and implanting his body with a modified version of the Anti-Life Equation that would act as a techno-organic virus that would spread via telecommunications. Darkseid subsequently summons the Black Racer to ensure that Cyborg will not die as he transmits the Anti-Life Equation onto him. The plan backfired by tainting the Equation and infecting Darkseid himself, forcing him to plunge into the raging inferno at the heart of Apokolips in despair and cause it to explode, but not before DeSaad teleported Cyborg back to Earth via Boom Tube in a futile attempt to get rid of the Equation.
Powers and Abilities
- DeSaad was created by Jack Kirby, first appearing in Forever People #2. However, the DCeased version of DeSaad first appeared in DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- 1 Appearances of Desaad (DCeased)
- 1 Images featuring Desaad (DCeased)
- 1 Quotations by or about Desaad (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Desaad (DCeased)