A loyal servant of Darkseid, Desaad owned a series of clubs that held fetish parties.
In service of Darkseid, he also killed those who managed to resist Darkseid's corruption. During the event known as "Contact", Desaad was confronted by Oliver Queen, who shot Desaad, alongside Gordon Godfrey to Granny Goodness, with an arrow. Desaad turned into black smoke, like the others and vanished.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Desaad. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in Forever People #2.
- Desaad was played by Steve Byers.
- The fate of Desaad is unclear. He turns to smoke, after Oliver shoots him with an arrow. However, it is unknown if this killed him or banished him to Apokolips. Darkseid also turned to smoke, after Clark destroyed his host body and he turned up alive in season 11.
- 4 Appearances of Desaad (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Desaad (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Desaad (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Desaad (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."