Desmond Farr, also known as Tiger-Man, is an adventurer, member of Buck Wargo's crew.
Desmond and his brother, Dean, met Buck Wargo in Bombay while investigating the legend of the Tiger Men. His brother died in an accident later on. However, Desmond earned the ability to turn into a Tiger-Man, having the power and strength of a tiger, but the intellect of a man. Desmond and Buck's crew met Guy Gardner in South America during their expedition to find the Water of Warriors.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Desmond is 6'4" and 230 lbs but is 6'10" and 600 lbs when he transforms into Tiger Man.
- 21 Appearances of Desmond Farr (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Desmond Farr (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Desmond Farr (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Desmond Farr (New Earth)