"A Victim's Victim!":
Appearing in "A Victim's Victim!"
- Dakota Jones (former racer) (Single appearance)
- Scoot Hanson (race car driver) (Single appearance)
- Miss Atkins (Victims Inc.'s secretary) (First appearance)
- Dick Grayson (Cameo)
- Sports Car
- Race Car
Synopsis for "A Victim's Victim!"
An Indian race-car driver accuses Bruce Wayne, who backed a competitor, of having his eye shot out by a sniper during his last race. Thus, Batman gets on the case to prove Wayne innocent, and to find the real culprits.
Appearing in "Strike... While the Campus Is Hot"
- "Fire-Brand" Fran (First appearance)
- Jonah Ramm (First appearance)
- Walt (First appearance)
- Chort (First appearance)
- Mrs. Higgins (Single appearance)
- Dean Lewis (Dean of Hudson U.) (Single appearance)
- Chief Hawkins (police chief) (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Strike... While the Campus Is Hot"
On his day of registration at Hudson University, Dick Grayson is assaulted by persons appearing to be cops during a protest sit-in. But he is taken to a barn hideout, not a jail, and Robin learns that the cops and protesters are not what they seem.
- "Strike... While the Campus Is Hot" is reprinted in Showcase Presents: Robin, The Boy Wonder #1.
- No trivia.