- Remember? Us versus them. Simple as that. Some headcase started acting out his criminal fantasy. And we were there to bust heads. The good old days. Gone forever. Remember?
Appearing in "At the End of the Day"
- White Wolves (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "At the End of the Day"
The present is much grimmer than those days and now Nightwing and Batman patrol the ruins of Gotham City but stopping people from harming each other instead of crime activity. Both vigilantes seem to know that the city might not recover from this blow as they see how the people starts leaving the city while they still can. Batman tells Nightwing that Lucius Fox and James Gordon both agree in one thing, that Gotham is not a good place to stay.
Nightwing and Batman decide to go to Tricorner to see how they can help and on their way they have a serious conversation about their future plans. When they arrive at Tricorner, Bruce tells Nightwing that the "good old days" might not be over yet, as they find a street gang committing crimes and they go to stop them just like the dynamic duo of the past.
- This issue is reprinted in Batman: Road to No Man's Land Vol. 1 (Collected).
- This is the first time that Dick Grayson tells Batman his plans of becoming a police officer in Bludhaven.
- Batman uses a mixture of Turpentine and Guano to disperse the violent crowd.
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Batman: Cataclysm Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Cataclysm crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1998. Gotham City was almost completely destroyed by a massive earthquake. This story led into the events that would eventually create No Man's Land.