"Timeless": Sasha Bordeaux's lawyer advises her to testify against Wayne and save herself from the punishment, but as always she refuses. Sasha learns about the men Bruce sent to the infirmary and her suspicions about Wayne's innocence g
Appearing in "Timeless"
- Kicker (Single appearance)
- Kicker's gang
Synopsis for "Timeless"
Sasha Bordeaux's lawyer advises her to testify against Wayne and save herself from the punishment, but as always she refuses. Sasha learns about the men Bruce sent to the infirmary and her suspicions about Wayne's innocence grow strong every second. Sasha realizes that Bruce could have murdered Vesper when they were separated, but she puts that thoughts away.
Sasha is constantly bullied by another inmate and she is able to defend herself for most of the times she confronted the woman. One day, Sasha finds a dead rat on her bed, placed there by her usual attackers. That night, she is unable to sleep properly and at some points, she dreamt of Batman. The sleepless night cost Sasha a beatdown at the dining room the next day, and as soon as she starts losing faith in everything the guards stop her attackers while Bruce touches her shoulder from the division of the room. Sasha then knows that Bruce is innocent. He didn't kill Vesper because he is Batman.
Appearing in "Josie Mac: Lost Voices, Part Five"
- Oscar Castro
- David Montassano (On a TV or computer screen)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Detective Buckner (Single appearance)
- Anthony Anotelli (On a TV or computer screen)
Synopsis for "Josie Mac: Lost Voices, Part Five"
The search fo the Antonelli kid intensifies and the whole Police Department can't start looking for the kid as they have to answer thousands of calls. This outburst of calls is caused by the reward of two million dollars to the person who finds the kid, placed by the mafia boss Vincent Antonelli.
Josie Mac strolls around the department and notices an old black woman trying to speak to a very busy and racist white police officer. Josie notices that the woman is carrying a bag with her and she deduces that the bag is somehow important. Josei approaches the old lady and asks her kindly to tell her what was her business in the department and the lady hands Josie the bag she was carrying, and tells her that it belongs to the Antonelli kid. Using her special abilities, Josie learns that what the woman is true and much more about the bag.
Josie goes and convinces his partner Oscar to help her with the case and they go to a certain apartment that Josie told him was the place where the kid was seen by the lady. Josie learned the information in a different way, but there is no need to share it.
Josie and Oscar enter the apartment and find it empty. They notice that there are some food left overs in the trash, indicating that there were at least two persons in the place. Before they can learn anything more, they are attacked by someone in the front building, armed with heavy weapons, who uses all the firepower to attack them.
- This is the eighth part of the storyline titled Bruce Wayne: Murderer? The previous chapter is Batman #599 and the story continues in Nightwing (Volume 2) #66.
- No trivia.
- Batman Recommended Reading
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Knights (Volume 1)
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat (Volume 1)
- Batman: Streets of Gotham (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- The Brave and the Bold (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Bruce Wayne: Fugitive Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the Bruce Wayne: Murderer? and Bruce Wayne: Fugitive story that went through every Batman Family title in 2002. Bruce Wayne was framed for the murder of his love interest Vesper Fairchild and forced to go on the run from the law so he could prove his innocence. This adventure almost completely compromised his identity from the inside.