Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
"The Trial of Batwoman": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You didn't form this team because you believed in Tim's utopia. But because you wanted to steer your cousin away from the path that she started heading down when her mother was killed. You didn't want her to be a soldier, you wanted her to be a bat. And you thought you could use Tim's plan to make that happen.
- — Batgirl
Synopsis for "The Trial of Batwoman"
Appearing in "The Trial of Batwoman"
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback and main story)
- Colonel Jacob Kane (Flashback and main story)
- Red Hood
- Clayface (Flashback only)
- Gabrielle Kane (Mentioned only)
- Martha Wayne (Mentioned only)
- Stephanie Brown (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Wayne Manor
- Bludhaven (Mentioned only)
- A line of dialogue hints that this issue takes place on Kate Kane's birthday.