Devour is the cybernetic member of the team Generation Outlaws.
He was born in North Korea and was treated as a monster because of his powers. Whilst in hospital Lex Luthor approached him and offered to make him a super villain.
- Unique Physiology: Devour's main ability is to consume metal in order to generate a metallic exoskeleton that grants him several superhuman abilities.
- Cybernetic Enhancement/Metamorphosis: After consuming enough metal Devour can convert a good portion of his body in malleable cybernetic parts.
- Ingestive Technomorphing: Through the active digestion and subsuming of mechanics and cybernetics. Devour can utilize the raw material intake to reshape his body into functional technological wonders which he uses while in battle and day to day exploits.
- Multilingualism: Devour can speak both English and Korean.
- Mechanical Aptitude: Able to fashion whatever machinery he consumes into usable equipment forms.
- 8 Appearances of Devour (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Devour (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Devour (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Devour (Prime Earth)
|Outlaws member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the anti-hero team known as the Outlaws, in any of its various incarnations. They are a group of outcast heroes led by Red Hood, who fight against evil and do what bigger groups like the Justice League will not. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outlaws members" category.