Dexter Fairfax is an English gentleman with powers of deflection, and a member of the Blasters. In his civilian life, he was an author of children's books. He gained his powers during Invasion! when the super-scientist Dominators were performing experiments on humans. Along with a large number of others, he was subjected to a death gauntlet to see if any metahuman abilities would manifest under duress. Dexter was one of only six survivors of the event, including Snapper Carr, Amos Monroe, Carlotta Rivera, Fritz Klein and Moshe Levy. After escaping from the Starlag where they were being imprisoned, the group fought back against the Alien Alliance with the rest of Earth's superheroes. They would then go on to form their own team the Blasters named after the way they gained their powers.
- Blasters Recommended Reading
- 10 Appearances of Dexter Fairfax (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Dexter Fairfax (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dexter Fairfax (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dexter Fairfax (New Earth)