She is a powerful New God who is very loyal to Malhedron and serves in Highfather's army. She indicates that Malhedron and her team, The Wheel, used to serve in Darkseid's army, until they defected to Highfather's army.
Dia is introduced as a member of The Wheel in Highfather's army. She and The Wheel are tasked with retrieving rings from the emotional spectrum. They go to Earth where they plan to take Guy Gardner's ring. Initially they face Shahkavat, who is easily defeated by Malhedron. She is ordered to keep Shahkavat subdued, while Malhedrone is fighting Guy. Eventually Simon Baz arrives to help Guy. Dia and The Wheel are about to attack the Lanterns, when they are suddenly called back to New Genesis. After a brief meeting with Highfather, Dia and Malhedron go home. After they have sex, they talk about how Highfather is similar to Darkseid. As they are about to make love again, Guy and Simon Boom Tube into their bedroom. Dia and Malhedron quickly put on their armor. They easily defeat the Lanterns and are about to kill them. However Highfather orders, Dia along with Malhedron, to imprison the Lanterns and interrogate them.
- New God Physiology: The beings of New Genesis call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space, even outside of the normal 52 universes. These New Gods have evolved due to taking up the powers of other gods and through the use of the Source, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance.
- Superhuman Durability: While fighting the Lanterns Dia seemed unfazed by any of their attacks. Being that Dia is a New God and has many scars all over her body, it could be assumed that she has withstood many powerful attacks throughout her long lifespan.
- Superhuman Strength: Dia has been able to fight and subdue multiple Lantern Corps members with relative ease.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Dia was easily able to subdue a Green Lantern. As Dia has many scars all over her body she is most likely a season fighter. The fact that she continues to serve in Highfather's army, despite her old age, likely means that she is still considered a highly skilled soldier.
- Armor: Dia wears a type of armor which seemingly can't be damaged by conventional weapons. Since she fights alongside Malhedron her armor may be composed of the same properties as his. It is likely that her armor is either from New Genesis or Apokolips.
- Mother Box
- Genesisian Staff: A weapon Dia uses often, when she wields the staff she is able to create an energy based scythe blade.
- Dia is an relationship with Malhedron, a general of Highfather's army. Dia looks significantly older than Malhedron. Despite this they seem to have a deep love for one another, as they both decided to defect to New Genesis together.
- She has many scars all over her body.
- 2 Appearances of Dia (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Dia (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Dia (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dia (Prime Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."