Diana Dare was a Star City socialite, the daughter of eminent millionaire Everet Dare. She was an avid afficionado of Green Arrow, and had a large collection of memorabilia and artefacts, including a rare ceremonial javiro arrow from South America. An amateur archer herself, she mused that if she were a man, she would be a crimefighter like he was.
Unbeknownst to her, the javiro arrow contained a toxic potion that broke down her will power, and let her enact her fantasies during a sleepwalk, with no memory of the actions afterwards. As such, she became the elegant archer Queen Arrow, and helped Green Arrow and Speedy stop several criminals. After Green Arrow found out the identity of the new heroine, he made sure the toxic arrow was safe, but didn't tell Diana she had been moonlighting as the masked archer.
- This version of Queen Arrow, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Diana Dare (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Diana Dare (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Diana Dare (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Diana Dare (Earth-Two)