Diana was an Amazon princess sent to man's world by her mother Hippolyta to spread the Amazon's message of peace. She did this, apparently, by becoming an operative of the US Government. Though she had superhuman powers, Diana did not use them openly. Her immediate superior was Colonel Steve Trevor.
- Bondage: Diana could be rendered powerless if she were to be tied up.
- Belt: she kept a golden cable concealed in her belt, which was used as a grappling rope and to ensnare fleeing enemies.
- Bracelets of Submission
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Wonder Woman and is an adaptation of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. The original character was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in All-Star Comics #8.
- Diana was portrayed by Cathy Lee Crosby.
- 2 Appearances of Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- 5 Images featuring Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- Quotations by or about Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- Character Gallery: Diana Prince (Wonder Woman 1974 Movie)
- Wonder Woman at dccomics.com
- Wonder Woman at Wikipedia.org
- Wonder Woman television movie at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- Cathy Lee Crosby article at Wikipedia