History of character has not yet been written.
- Gifts of Olympus
- Bondage: Wonder Woman could be rendered powerless if her wrists were to be tied up by a man.
- Vulnerability to Piercing Objects
- Wonder Woman originally appeared in Earth-Two continuity in All-Star Comics #8 by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter. She was introduced in Earth-149 continuity in Superman #149 by Jerry Siegel and Curt Swan.
- This version of Wonder Woman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-149)
- 2 Images featuring Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-149)
- Quotations by or about Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-149)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-149)
|Wonder Woman Family member|
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.