The Wonder Woman of Earth-Twelve was more or less identical to her counterpart on Earth-One, including having a period of time when she lost her powers and was a plainclothes adventurer as Diana Prince. The main difference was the world she lived in was more comedic, and had people in it like Jerry Lewis.
- This version of Wonder Woman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Wonder Woman originally appeared in Earth-Two continuity in All-Star Comics #8 by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter. She was introduced in Earth-Twelve continuity in Showcase #63 in a photograph, but her first real Earth-Twelve appearance was in Adventures of Jerry Lewis #117 by Alan Riefe and Bob Oksner.
- 2 Appearances of Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-Twelve)
- 2 Images featuring Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-Twelve)
- Quotations by or about Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-Twelve)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Paradise Island (Earth-Twelve)