Wonder Woman was an Amazonian hero, who fell into a trap laid by Barbatos. She was trapped in his control, and transformed into a massive, Gorgon-like monster called The Hydra Diana, Queen of Snakes and Stone.
Wonder Woman and the Justice League stood against Barbatos's invasion of the multiverse. However, when they attempted to don armor made of Element X to battle him, they found it corrupted. The armor enslaved the heroes to Barbatos, with Wonder Woman becoming a titanic, serpentine monster called the "Hydra Diana", with a gaze that transforms being into stone.
For two years, these Dragons of the Bat waged war on what was now called "Earth-Metal", until the returning Duke Thomas, now called the "Last Monitor", rallied the remaining heroes of Earth-Metal to stand against the Dragons. The Hydra Diana was battled by the Detective Chimp-Red Tornado cyborg, who used Diana's own Lasso of Truth to turn her stone gaze against her. Before they could be transformed to stone as well, they self-destructed, taking the partially-stone Hydra Diana with them.
Powers and Abilities
- Lasso of Truth (Formerly)
- While Diana's eyes were naturally blue, and her hair black, after her transformation her eyes became red and her hair was replaced with snakes.
- 1 Appearances of Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- 3 Images featuring Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- Quotations by or about Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: Dark Nights Metal)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."