Diana of Themyscira was Wonder Woman, an Amazonian superhero that was destined to become the host of the evil deity Hecate and destroy humanity.
After the War of the Gods, Wonder Woman was corrupted by the magic goddess Hecate into becoming her new host. Under Hecate's control she declared war on both the Gods of Olympus and humanity's new gods: superheroes.
Diana was eventually defeated by Earth's magic users, but remained under Hecate's control, imprisoned under Themyscira.
Powers and Abilities
- Divine Empowerment
- Magic: After her possession at the hands of Hecate, Diana gained great magic abilities.
- Indomitable Will: Despite her supposed destiny as a host of Hecate, Diana managed to shake off her control for quite some time, until Hecate orchestrated the death of her loved ones.
- While Diana's eyes are naturally blue, they turned red under the effects of Hecate's possession.
- She represents Diana's fear that her will is not as strong as she thinks it is
- 1 Appearances of Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: War of the Gods)
- 2 Images featuring Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: War of the Gods)
- Quotations by or about Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: War of the Gods)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Themyscira (Dark Multiverse: War of the Gods)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."