Thwy fought alongside Batman in the two years of total war against Ares, which led to the death of her lover Steve Trevor in its early phase. Diana later became romantically involved with Batman at some point of her life and warned him against using Ares' helmet, since it corrupted anyone who wore it. When the heroes finally reached Ares, Wonder Woman was hit with an attack that stunned her, making Batman believe she was dead. However, when Bruce saw that she was still alive and reached for Ares' helmet, Batman begrudgingly killed her, wanting the power of the helmet for himself.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- She has also loved Steve Trevor.
- 3 Appearances of Diana of Themyscira (Earth -12)
- 2 Images featuring Diana of Themyscira (Earth -12)
- Quotations by or about Diana of Themyscira (Earth -12)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Themyscira (Earth -12)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.