Diana of Themyscira is a legendary figure that wanders around the wastelands, saving people and fighting Lex Luthor's enforcers. She is considered a myth even among the rebels and road gangs, even though young heroes as Kara Gordon dream of meeting her.
Diana left Themyscira to Man's World to fight in World War II along with Steve Trevor. At the end of the war, she returned home as a victorious. Diana taught her sisters the things of the World of Man and, at her request, had the blessing of her mother, Queen Hippolyta (unlike her first leaving), to return and continue her mission of spreading her message of love in the world. However, during the departure trip, the island was bombed. Diana tried to swim back, swam for days, but when she managed to reach the beach she did not find her sisters any more, which she thought were lost or even dead.
Powers and Abilities
- Amazonian Physiology
- Amazonian Training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
This version of Wonder Woman first appeared in Gotham City Garage #1 by Collin Kelly, Jackson Lanzing and Brian Ching and is an adaptation from the original Wonder Woman/Diana of Paradise Island who made her first appearance in All-Star Comics #8 1941.
- Wonder Woman Recommended Reading
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Comic Cavalcade (Volume 1)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 3)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 4)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 5)
- 7 Appearances of Diana of Themyscira (Gotham City Garage)
- 3 Images featuring Diana of Themyscira (Gotham City Garage)
- Quotations by or about Diana of Themyscira (Gotham City Garage)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Themyscira (Gotham City Garage)
|Wonder Woman Supporting Cast|