- Sisters, let us return to the right side of history. Let us enter battle, but as humankind's protector, not its destroyer. We are Amazons. We are here to save mankind.
- — Wonder Woman src
Wonder Woman is among the members of the Justice League teleported to an alternate Earth, alongside Green Arrow, Green Lantern and Aquaman. When Aquaman leaves for Atlantis and Hal goes to charge his ring, Diana and Oliver are left to face Sinestro in Gotham. Hal reappears and defeats both Sinestro and his Regime counterpart. Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Green Lantern are then taken to the Insurgency Base, where they meet the alternate Batman and Lex Luthor, who discuss the reason for their presence on this alternate Earth.
Diana assists with breaking up a fight between Regime forces and members of the Joker Clan. She later infiltrates Wayne Manor alongside Green Arrow and Green Lantern and fights Killer Frost inside. Inside the Batcave, Diana assists in unlocking the Kryptonite weapon, but is subdued when her Regime counterpart and Black Adam appear.
When various members of the Regime invade the Batcave, Diana fights Bane before being teleported to Themyscira by Ares. She fights the God of War and defeats him. Ares then explains that Superman intends to destroy Metropolis and Gotham, and that he means to use both the Atlantean and Amazon army to accomplish this. Diana agrees to help him, but Raven appears in an attempt to stop her. The Azarathian is defeated, and Diana travels to the docks of Themyscira to confront her Regime counterpart, to who she expresses her disgust for abandoning their true goals for violent behavior. After defeating her evil twin, she convinces the other Amazons to help her save humanity rather than destroy it.
She is later seen commanding the Amazons to attack the Atlantean army in Metropolis. When Superman's Regime falls, Diana escorts her counterpart to the alternate Themyscira, where she is stripped of her rank and privileges and subsequently banished.
Possible Post-Regime Epilogue
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
Wonder Woman returned home to find her dimension in ruins. Aware of Superman's despotic rule of the parallel dimension, the gods of Olympus vowed to preemptively eliminate the meta-human scourge from their world. Under the direction of Zeus, they hunted down and eliminated nearly all super-powered mortals. All that remained to oppose them was Themyscira.
Wonder Woman and her Amazons fought back against the Olympians with unrelenting courage. Despite heavy losses, Wonder Woman's forces ultimately prevailed. They took reign as the New Olympians, ushering in an age of peace and prosperity.
- Superhuman Strength: As a demigoddess, Wonder Woman is gifted with extraordinary strength, the upper limits of which are unknown.
- Superhuman Durability: Wonder Woman is resistant towards several kinds of damage, such as blunt force trauma, energy-based assaults, falls from great heights and explosions.
- Superhuman Speed: Wonder Woman possesses enough speed to keep up with the Flash at regular cruising speed.
- Flight: Wonder Woman can resist Earth's gravitational pull and navigate through the air.
- Self-Sustenance: Wonder Woman can last a great deal of time in any fight and with virtually anyone.
- Expert Combatant: Wonder Woman is the finest warrior ever born among the Amazons of Themyscira. She is a master of armed and unarmed combat, proficient with nearly every weapon ever made and the exotic martial arts styles of the Amazons.
- Diplomacy: As the princess of the Amazons, Wonder Woman commands respect among her people, inspiring the Amazons of the Injustice universe to stand up against the High Councilor's tyrannical rule.
- Weaponry: Wonder Woman has received training in the use of nearly every weapon ever made.
- Wonder Woman's Tiara: Wonder Woman can throw her tiara like a boomerang at her foe.
- Lasso of Truth
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. The original character was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in All-Star Comics #8.
- Wonder Woman was voiced by Susan Eisenberg.
- Wonder Woman has eight available costumes.
- 14 Appearances of Diana of Themyscira (Injustice: Earth One)
- 11 Images featuring Diana of Themyscira (Injustice: Earth One)
- 3 Quotations by or about Diana of Themyscira (Injustice: Earth One)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Themyscira (Injustice: Earth One)
- Wonder Woman at the Injustice: Gods Among Us Wikia.
This character is or was a member of the Insurgency, a gathering of heroes and villains who have come together to usurp Superman's Regime and restore democratic order on Earth in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.