- I need to feel the crunch of bone beneath my boot-heels! The splatter of blood against my flesh!
- -- Wonder Woman src
The original intent for this being, to combat against the Five, a ruthless group, who were seemingly unstoppable.
Using the bodies of various volunteers, they used the DNA to override the volunteer's body. This resulted in imperfect versions of the League, with incorrect physical characteristics, shortage of certain powers, as well as memory loss for the entire team. Diana's donor's name was Alicia Silveria.
This section of the history takes place during Convergence, a massive crossover event revisiting characters from past eras and realities. The villains Brainiac and Telos plucked them from their own timeline and stored them together, causing them to cross over into each others' reality. Its precise chronological placement and canonicity may be unclear.
She and the Justice League 3000 are nearly completely wiped out by the Luthor Bots. But they are then teleported to fight the Crime Syndicate. She defeats Ultraman but is defeated by Superwoman.
- Unique Physiology: This version of Wonder Woman possessed similar powers to her Prime Earth counterpart. However, due to flaws in the process that created her, Wonder Woman lacks some of the powers her mainstream counterpart has. In addition, it is implied that the powers she does have are less than those of her mainstream counterpart.
- 28 Appearances of Diana of Themyscira (Justice League 3000)
- 8 Images featuring Diana of Themyscira (Justice League 3000)
- 3 Quotations by or about Diana of Themyscira (Justice League 3000)
- Character Gallery: Diana of Themyscira (Justice League 3000)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.