"Ding-Dong Daddy" Dowd established himself in the hot rod circuit with his Demon Dragster – a modified t-bucket Hot Rod.
Before long however, he decided to use his knowledge of auto mechanics as the backbone of a criminal gang. He set himself up in a small bike shop where he began construction of several customized vehicles designed to aid him in his underworld exploits.
Dowd came to the town of Harrison where he began a recruitment drive for his hot rod gang. He scouted out the area surrounding Harrison High School and succeeded in seducing several high school drop-outs into joining his gang.
Meanwhile, the Presidential Commission on Education called upon the Teen Titans to investigate the increasing drop-out rate among students in the Harrison area. After investigating the high schools, they learned of Dowd's operation and embarked upon a plan to bring him down. They disguised themselves as drop-outs and convinced Ding-Dong to let them join his gang. Before long however, the Titans exposed his criminal exploits and Dowd was arrested.
- Mechanical Engineering: Ding-Dong Daddy was a skilled auto-mechanic, specializing in custom made hot rods.
- Screamin' Demon
- Beach Bomb
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Ding-Dong Daddy (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ding-Dong Daddy (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ding-Dong Daddy (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ding-Dong Daddy (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.