Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
D-Daddy was a mechanokinetic gearhead employed as a wetwork agent for Diablo, a private organization specializing in dealing with metahuman problems. After Mod sanctioned the extermination of the original Teen Titans as a means to prevent the advent of the demonic entity known as Mister Twister, D-Daddy and his partner Honeybun attacked the building where Arsenal, Dove, Gnarrk, Hawk, and Lilith Clay were located. D-Daddy was ultimately defeated when Hawk destroyed his transforming muscle car mech.
- Cybernetic Enhancement
- Transforming Muscle Car Mech
- Ding-Dong Daddy was created by Bob Haney and Nick Cardy, first appearing in Teen Titans #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Ding-Dong Daddy first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Titans Hunt #6 by Dan Abnett and Stephen Segovia.
- 3 Appearances of Ding-Dong Daddy (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ding-Dong Daddy (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ding-Dong Daddy (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ding-Dong Daddy (Prime Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.