Dino didn't like his new boss, and after repeated abuse he towed Angus out of the well. He hoped for a reward, but was knocked unconscious instead. He returned to Blaine, but once they discovered Angus had escaped, they knew Dino was responsible. Don Eberhard decapitated Dino and disposed of him.
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Dino was portrayed by Ryan Jefferson Booth.
- 9 Appearances of Dino (iZombie TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Dino (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Dino (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Dino (iZombie TV Series)