Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Doc was part of an army of robots sent by the Citadel to kill all the people of Voorl. The Citadel wanted to use Voorl's stellarium to stabilize other planets in the system. Voorl was a shielded planet and the Citadel was able to accomplish their genocide without the universe being aware. Following this, Doc's orders were changed to bury the population and care for them as he would his family. At this point, he discovered a young child, Scrapps, the only survivor on Voorl. The pair later joined the Omega Men in an effort to free the Vega system from the Citadel's control. He sacrificed himself to destroy Voorl and end the Citadel's production of stellarium.
- Doc was created by Roger Slifer and Keith Giffen, first appearing in Omega Men #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Doc first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Convergence: Batman and Robin #2 by Tom King and Barnaby Bagenda.
- 10 Appearances of Doc (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Doc (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Doc (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doc (Prime Earth)
|Omega Men member|
This character is or was a member of the Omega Men, intergalactic freedom fighters who operate in the Vega system, one of the most dangerous sectors of the universe. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Omega Men members category."