Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- If you would deign to cross the threshold of thoughts... you'd answer to Dr. Chaos. And he will not fall.
- — Doctor Chaos src
Doctor Chaos is a guardian of the Realm of Chaos. He attempted to prevent Tsaritsa from crossing the world to enter the Mortal Realm as this would upset the equilibrium. However, she was able to destroy him easily and move on.
- Doctor Chaos was created by Martin Pasko and Kurt Schaffenberger, first appearing in Superboy (Volume 2) #25. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Doctor Chaos first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League of America (Volume 5) #18 by Steve Orlando and Hugo Petrus.
- 1 Appearances of Doctor Chaos (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Doctor Chaos (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Doctor Chaos (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Chaos (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."