Doctor Doog was a criminal scientist who kidnapped a Prof. Davis in order to steal his powerful Ultra Dynamo. He was defeated by Starman and apparently fell into one of his own death traps, but was heard laughing as he fell. He later returned to bedevil the Justice Society as an ally of Ian Karkull.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- Starman's son, Jack Knight, once told the story of his father's first encounter with Doog, misremembering the villain's name as "Doctor Droog".
- 5 Appearances of Doctor Doog (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Doctor Doog (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Doog (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Doog (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.