Dr. Yes was the robot twin brother of Egg Fu.
He used a gigantic robot to capture Doc Magnus, and lure the Metal Men and brainwash them. The giant robot took the Metal Men to a football stadium. Fighting the urge to say "Down with America!" in front of everyone, the Metal Men self-destructed instead, as they could not bring themselves to say it, as they loved their home. An angry Dr. Yes tried having the giant robot destroy the crowd, but the Metal Men attacked and destroyed the robot, freeing Will Magnus who had been trapped inside.
- This version of Dr. Yes, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Comic book stories from 1966 may depict some ethnic and racial prejudices that were once commonplace in American society. Such depictions were wrong then and are wrong today. While not representing the DC Comics view of today's society, these stories are being indexed and summarized as they were originally created, because to do otherwise would be the same as claiming these prejudices never existed.
- Dr. Yes is a reference to Dr. No from James Bond fame.
- 1 Appearances of Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Doctor Yes (Earth-One)
Metal Men Villain(s)