"Ask Doom Patrol!": Clark is sat in his room when his Mom calls for him to go to school, he doesn't want to go and instead he turns to the pages of his beloved Doom Patrol comics for advice. He flicks through his comics until Dorothy Spinner appears to be talking
Appearing in "Ask Doom Patrol!"
- Clark (First appearance)
- Brotherhood of Dada (Pre-Flashpoint) (In picture only)
- Clark's Mom
- Doom Patrol (Pre-Flashpoint) (In picture only)
- Doom Patrol (Post-Flashpoint) (In picture only)
- Dorothy Spinner (In a photograph only) (Deceased)
- Red Jack (Pre-Flashpoint) (In picture only)
- Sandman (Pre-Flashpoint) (In picture only)
- Shade (In picture only)
- Terry None (In picture only)
- Clark's bedroom
- Scissorman's scissors
Synopsis for "Ask Doom Patrol!"
Clark is sat in his room when his Mom calls for him to go to school, he doesn't want to go and instead he turns to the pages of his beloved Doom Patrol comics for advice. He flicks through his comics until Dorothy Spinner appears to be talking to him and soon she uses scissors to cut the comic and to pull Clark into her world.
Clark geeks out over being brought into their world and speaking to Dororthy - whose aim is to find Robotman. Clark tries to show Dorothy her death but she remains non-responsive and insists on finding Cliff. After a while of walking with Dorothy Clark needs to urinate so he finds a rock and flees from Dorothy toward Cliff who is in Dannyland just over the horizon.
Clark finds Robotman and explains that Dorothy is a Scissorman just as she arrives. The two break into combat and the Dorothy clone uses scissors to cut Cliff's hand off. Clark is knocked back into a pile of bricks and comics - Danny uses the comics to tell Clark to throw a brick which knocks out their assailant.
Cliff uses the scissors to cut a hole back to Clark's room where his hand fell and asked Clark to fetch it. Just as Clark hands Cliff his hand back the portal closes, Robotman goes home and tells Danny through the radio.
Elsewhere, Clark uses his technique of finding a random panel for advice and he spots a new one, one telling him to go to the window. Outside, Clark realizes that he has been brought back to Dannyland and that he loves comics!
- Clark has multiple real-life Doom Patrol issues that he shows off:
- Through the radio Danny tell Cliff to "Look alive sunshine" which is a quote Gerard Way used in his music for My Chemical Romance.
- Discuss Doom Patrol: Weight of the Worlds Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Doom Patrol: Weight of the Worlds series
- Images from Doom Patrol: Weight of the Worlds Vol 1 5