It served as the base of operations for the original Doom Patrol, led by Caulder, as well as the second Patrol, led by Caulder's alleged wife Celsius.
After the Doom Patrol's battle with Kalki, Celsius sold the headquarters to a developer and purchased a former train station in Kansas City, Missouri to serve as their new, larger base. Following the Invasion crisis, in which Celsius was killed and the Kansas City headquarters was demolished by Garguax, the Patrol moved again to the Justice League's abandoned Secret Sanctuary.
Points of Interest
The original HQ was equipped with:
- Above ground: a concealed helicopter port on the roof, living quarters, various concealed escape-ways,
- Basement: photo dark-room, crime lab and weapons range, surgery, chemical lab, biological lab
- Sub-basement 1: gymnasium, computer room, communications center, operations center
- Sub-basement 2: electronic lab, engine room, atomic energy plant
- Rocket tunnel to remote launch pad
- Doom Patrol (original team)
- Doom Patrol (2nd team)