Dorothy Spinner is the daughter of Niles Caulder with the ability to bring imaginary beings from her mind into and out of creation.
- Longevity: Dorothy ages much slower than usual, having remained a little girl for most of her life since the early 1900s.
- Imaginary Friend Creation: Dorothy can spawn her imaginary friends. Though she can't always control when other people see them, they're only able to interact with the world with her nearby.
- Power Instability: Dorothy can sometimes lose control of her imaginary friends, having them come into existence without her permission.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Doom Patrol and is an adaptation of Dorothy Spinner. The original character was created by Paul Kupperberg and Erik Larsen and first appeared in Doom Patrol (Volume 2) #14.
- Dorothy is portrayed by Abigail Shapiro.
- 10 Appearances of Dorothy Spinner (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Dorothy Spinner (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Dorothy Spinner (Doom Patrol TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Dorothy Spinner (Doom Patrol TV Series)
Doom Patrol member