Powers and Abilities
- God: Drogue belongs to an ancient and inconceivably powerful race of beings known as Gods. Because of this heritage Drogue possesses almost unlimited power. Donna Troy stated that she believed Drogue's power completely eclipsed Superman.
- Amphibian: Drogue is able to breathe underwater as well as on land. He is also able to speak underwater with no problem.
- Elemental Control: Drogue has shown himself to be capable of manipulating several of Earth's primary elements with proficiency.
- Aerokinesis: Drogue was able to conjure high speed winds. During his fight with the Titans Drogue used aerokinesis against his opponents. His winds were powerful enough to halt the advance of an Atlantean.
- Electro-Blast: Drogue is capable of conjuring powerful bolts of lightning. He was able to use a lightning blast against Steel and Beast Boy, taking them out of the fight.
- Immortality: Drogue has lived for at least several millennia, as he met the ancient hero of Atlantis Arion.
- Superhuman Strength: Drogue was strong enough to hold Superman in place while he drained him of his solar energy.
- Teleportation: Drogue is capable of teleporting himself at will. He showed this capability when he transported himself into the ship being sabotaged by the Titans.
- Umbrakinesis: Drogue is able to manipulate photons in a way that dims them. By making physical contact with Superman, Drogue was able to drain him of his power by purging the solar energy from his body.
- Leadership: Drogue alongside his fellow ocean gods lead a gigantic alien army, this army is extremely loyal to Drogue and the Triumvirate. The soldiers in the army do not question their leaders at all, even when some of their comrades are executed for no particular reason. Drogue also commands the Flood, an alien kraken.
- Pedagogy: Before his imprisonment, Drogue spent eons cultivating the kraken species for war. One successful kraken was the Flood, which would do anything Drogue commanded of him.
- The Bone Crown: Through his jaw-like head dress, Commander Drogue could control the various xenomorphic sea life in his employ, such as the Space Kraken's which only he and he alone could control. His dominance over the Death Kraken was tenuous at best however, even with his powerful ornament.
- 9 Appearances of Drogue (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Drogue (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Drogue (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Drogue (Prime Earth)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."