Duma is the angel of silence.
He was sent down with Remiel to govern Hell after Lucifer Morningstar's abdication from the throne. He and Remiel were told of their new position as rulers of Hell by The Presence, but Remiel denied. Since Duma couldn't speak, he retrieved the key and flew down to Hell, upon Lucifer's giving of the key to Dream. Duma was one of the few beings in the universe that Lucifer respects.
- Angel Physiology: Duma, like all other angels, has attributes that allow him great strength, speed, reflexes, and intelligence that other, lesser mortal beings do not possess.
- Muteness: His inability to communicate meant he often could not represent himself properly in conversation, and this is how he ended up in hell with Remiel.
- 28 Appearances of Duma (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Duma (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Duma (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Duma (New Earth)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."
|The Demon supporting cast|
This character has been an ally or antagonist to either The Demon Etrigan or his counterpart Jason Blood in any of their various incarnations.