Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Tweedledum was one half of Tweedledum and Tweedledee.
When Bane took over Gotham City, the criminals of Gotham were either forced to join him or be persecuted by the "real" Batman and Gotham Girl. Tweedledum and Tweedledee decided declined Bane's offer and were hunted down by Batman. They joined a group consisting of themselves, Scarecrow, and Kite Man until Batman found them. While they were running from him, one of them was shot in the back and killed. The other one grabbed onto Kiteman's kite as they jumped off a building, but he weighed too much, so Scarecrow used his gas on him and made him let go, making him plummet to his death.
- Tweedledum (Dumfrey Tweed) was created by Don Cameron and Bob Kane, first appearing in Detective Comics #74. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Joe Harris and Ed Benes' New 52 Batman: The Dark Knight series.
- Dumfrey Tweed was the predecessor to Dumpson but was killed in Batman: War Games meaning that story line is still DCU canon.
- 43 Appearances of Dumpson Tweed (Prime Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Dumpson Tweed (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dumpson Tweed (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dumpson Tweed (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.
Secret Society of Super-Villains member